SmartflowTechnologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition tobeing an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tools Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Performing Preventative Maintenance.
- Handling Basic Repairs and Maintenance.
- Overseeing Contractors When Professional Repairs Are Necessary.
- Prepare Manual For Tools Operations And Maintenance
- Training Of Users/Operations On The Efficient Use Of Tools And Equipment
- Keep Proper Inventory Of Tools
- Tracking Of All Tools Issued And Transferred
- Reporting safety incidents and near misses.
- Provide expert consultation on solar PV plant components such as modules, inverters, meteorological stations, and trackers.
- Ensuring That All Tools And Equipment Maintenance Operations Are Done In Accordance With Company Policy And Osha Guideline
- Forecasting And Ordering Spare Parts Required
- Developing And Implementing A (Proactive)Tools And Equipment Maintenance Program
- Looking For New Tools / Equipment To Improve Productivity And Cut Costs
- Drafting Maintenance Report
- Conducting Routine Inspections Of Tools And Equipment
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Social Science or any related discipline.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Demonstrate good use of Microsoft packages (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Innovative and creative with good externally orientation
- Sound business knowledge and self-confidence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.