Reime West Africa Limited is a company offering end-to-end Telecommunication Engineering Services company, set up in 2003 in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tower Maintenance Coordinator / Manager
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery & quality of Tower Maintenance delivery service, customer satisfaction
- Audit the delivered service of subcontractor/partners and help subcontractor / partners improve the performance.
- Periodically report the delivered performance and achievements
- Responsible for the Tower Maintenance employee / resources management.
- Manage the day-to-day service delivery
- Will be responsible for the customer communication, cross- organization interfacing and external interface management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Management, Electrical Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of work experience, Minimum 3 year’s telecom network Tower or field Maintenance experience.
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company.
- Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skill, Deep knowledge about local market, Ability to manage the project progress and handle in-depth technical issues, Strong team development and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with Office standard packages (Word, PowerPoint, etc), Experience in Field
- Experience in the Maintenance department of an Operator or Service Provider organization is a plus.
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.