PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TR Senior Associate
Job ID: 132852
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: HR
- Managing third party service providers suc as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria
- Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc.
- Draft and propose local policies via industry data gathering and support with customization of global ones to suit the Nigreian market.
- Evaluating and proposing modification of existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures as approved for implementation.
- Managing the performance management cycle, developing and managing incentive schemes, employee wellness programmes etc.
- Preparing manning/people budgets, reports, and presentations on Rewards
- Cascade and implement Reward agenda for PepsiCo Nigeria.
- Prepares data for insights on compensation and benefits analyses monthly for stake holders.
- Managing market end to end market reward process from attraction , retention and performance managment process.
- Managing and administering company benefits (cash and non-cash).
- Managing internal and outsourced payroll.
- Managing third party vendors such as HMO and benefits providers, pension fund adminstrators , Immigration service providers , payroll software service providers etc to manage space and resolve any related isisues.
- Managing end to end axpatriate and immigration issues from quota management to compensation , onboarding and liasing with immigration officials.
- Provides support to HR Business Partners and all business stake holders , with Reward data.
- Implements compensation changes using defined rules (salary changes, variable pay changes, incentive plan change/allocations).
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 4 – 6 years Experience in similar role.
- Great people oriented attitude.
- Deadline driven.
- Team player.
- Basic knowledge of compensation and Benefits knowledge according to industries.
- Analytical and Numerate Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply