Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Sales / Recruitment Consultant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distanceto Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Minimum 2 years experience in Recruitment Consulting, Sales/Telesales, Customer Service, Call Center or any other customer facing role.
Deadline: 20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.