Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Manager
Requisition ID: 22034736
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Lagos
Drive Transformation & Change Management Projects:
- Initiate, develop and coordinate respective strategic initiatives in line with BU-market strategies across functional units and operational departments in Nigeria to support business development and reputation (re)building. Steer and ensure implementation of agreed activities.
- Integrate sustainability activities to support growth, enhance Henkel’s perception as a good corporate citizen and ensure alignment with Henkel’s global Sustainability strategy.
- Support case-based projects from businesses and functional units.
- Align strategic business development with supporting activities from Corporate Communication and Public Affairs & Governmental Relations (PAG).
- Drive Public Affairs and Governmental activities.
- Monitor Policy Development and Activities: identify opportunities and challenges resulting from potential policy changes, inform impacted Henkel departments and consequently adapt Public Affairs strategy.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build reliable partnerships with key stakeholders as well as strategic institutions, parastatals, and commissions.
- Media and Stakeholder Relations: Support in establishing, managing and cultivating relationships with key contacts in stakeholder groups based on public affairs strategy.
- Co-ordinate and manage communication with key stakeholders and identify opportunities and challenges to be addressed by the public affairs strategy.
- Assist where necessary to support on Corporate Communications activities as requested by regional Corporate Communications or SSA Corp Communications cluster.
- Analyze relevance of associations and develop strategy how to leverage them (who/why/how). Define CSR-activities to help to leverage CSR for Public Affairs Government.
- Steering of PAG-agency and Regular Alignment: Ensure regular follow-up of agency-activities and ensure alignment with business and functions (incl. regional Corporate Communications and PAG Management).
- Drive Corporate Communication activities
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Corporate Communications, Public.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply