Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an International Education Placement Agency is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Travel Agent, who is passionate about traveling
- You will manage travel requirements made for business, holiday and study.
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment / fees
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Plan and organize travels by booking tickets and accommodation
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Travel Agent
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Female Prefarably for gender balance
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as subject of the mail.