Cleshay Concepts is a full marketing and brand consulting firm founded on the premise to help organizations creatively and innovatively align their branding and marketing strategy to their business goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Treasurer to manage organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. Senior management will also depend on you to report and analyze relevant information.
- We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. If you get excited when it comes to risk management and investments, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal will be to protect the company’s finances to guarantee the long term success of business.
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Manage the company’s investment activity and make decisions
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Implement relevant legislation and policies
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Proven experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial role.
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices.
- Knowledge of monetary market, investment management and financing techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Good with numbers and figures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and reliable.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.