Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Account Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive payment schedule from Accountant, compute withholding tax deductible and add the account details, make payment to the beneficiaries and share with all concerned parties.
- Prepare payment instructions/cheques for signature by the authorized signatory.
- Prepare schedule of withholding tax deducted from payment to vendors.
- Entering of all payments made on Sage ERP.
- Receive and retain requisitions/ cash advance forms submitted to Accounts.
- Check and confirm validity of requisitions/ cash advance received and ensure compliance with Finance SOP.
- Prepare and update schedule of paid and unpaid requisitions and cash advance requests.
- Prepare weekly and monthly schedules of cash advance disbursed and retired.
- Receive, vet and retain cash advance retirements.
- Receive and retain receipts of all statutory payments.
- Entering of statutory payments on Sage ERP.
- Prepare reports of budgeted expenses versus actual cash spends for all ongoing projects.
- Prepare and maintain schedules of inflows into the Company’s Account and enter into Sage ERP.
- Prepare schedule of receivables from clients.
- Prepare schedule of withholding tax receivable from clients.
- Opening of bank accounts
- Account Payable Management
- Account Receivable Management.
- Entering of all requisitions and cash advance forms received on Sage ERP.
- Reconciliation of transactions on bank statements to the general ledger entries.
- Retain all bank reconciliation statements after they have been signed off by the Accountant.
- Reconciliation of vendor and client accounts.
- Entering of all reconciling items from bank reconciliation exercise on Sage ERP.
- Receive schedules of VAT, PAYE, CIT, ITF, NSITF, Pension payables, and process payment as and when due.
QMS, EMS & OH&SMS Responsibilities:
- Operate in conformance with the requirements of the QMS, EMS and OHS.
- Stop work in progress to make appropriate notifications when unsafe conditions exist or requirements are not being met.
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards and documented procedures.
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the EMS and OHS, including the benefits of improved performance and associated opportunities for improvement of processes assigned.
- Awareness of the implications of not conforming with SECRL EMS and OHS requirements including associated aspects and risks for the process assigned.
- Ensure the service satisfy customer requirements including, quality, safety, cost schedule, and performance.
- Proactive in ensuring the accomplishment of organizational goals along with self-development.
- Willing to take up additional roles and responsibilities as and when required.
- Awareness, understanding and application of QMS, EMS and OHS policies on assigned jobs
- Awareness, understanding and application departmental /process EMS and OHS objectives.
- Awareness on all possible hazards from assigned tasks and risk associated with assigned task and it identification and relevant controls required.
- MBA or M.Sc in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Construction and Drilling Environment.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: MBA or M.Sc in Finance / Accounting
- Experience: Minimum Experience, 8 Years
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2022.