Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objectives
- Assist Manager in developing reports that will aid decision making in fund, interest and exchange risk management in a manner that will improve profitability to the company.
Key Responsibilities / Activities
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly interest cost and Bank Charges
- Develop cashflow analysis report for payment and receivables
- Validate Bank entries in the statement of Account
- Preparation of ad hoc report for management use, including building business cases, scenarios, simulations and sensitivity analysis for informed decision making
- Provide recommendation based on report for management decision
- Review of monthly schedule of interest provision on long- and short-term loans for accuracy of postings in the ledger
- Submission of Daily, weekly and monthly provision of comprehensive and detailed Treasury activities reports to the Manager
- Ensure integrity of accounting entries in the company’s records
- Verify Local and Offshore Bank charges in line with term sheet
- Development Metrics for analysis of Banks performance in Overdraft and IFF Facility, Bank fees and Commission, FX sourcing and collections supports.
- Monitor adherence to the financial and accounting control procedures
- Carryout in a timeous fashion, other responsibility assigned by the Manager
Educational Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Banking and Finance Economics or any related discipline. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- ACA, MBA.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in financial accounting or treasury Analyst role in a structured organization.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Accounting principles
- Bank Charges Management
- Management Information system
- Financial Analysis and modelling
- Foreign trade processing documentation and guidelines
- Financial policies and procedures
- International Trade
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Probity and Accountability
- Accuracy and Timeliness of Reporting.
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Mind
- Supervision and coaching
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply