Ad Dynamo is Africa’s largest digital sales house, representing Verizon Media, Twitter, Snapchat and Spotify in SA and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Manager – Africa
Employment Type: Full Time
- The main objective of the Treasury Manager role is to provide support & control Treasury through several duties including; monitoring daily cash position, monitoring short-term cash flow forecast, performing financial analysis, and controlling reconciliations, reports, and monthly revisions.
- Guarantee the proper operation and quality of the administrative circuits; together with providing visibility in terms of cash.
Key Objectives of the ole
- Enforce Global Treasury Policies and implement group treasury standards.
- Comply with Internal Controls requirements and promote awareness and understanding of agreed processes
- Supervise and coordinate the confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of treasury transactions of Ad Dynamo with banks in the Africa Region (Nigeria/Ghana).
- Assist with preparation of short and long-term cash flow budget and forecast reports as required.
- Monitor the review and approval of all bank reconciliations, according to Group and SOX Policies. Monitor, Review and approve Petty Cash reports, deposited funds, Held Checks.
- Monitor consolidation of monthly AP/AR reports. Follow up with each local team regarding un-reconciled differences.
- Assist with annual audit requirements.
- Other Ad hoc reports assigned by Management.
- Drive Customer Service orientation within the team. Central contact for all the areas that interact with the treasury department for Ad Dynamo.
- Maintain fluent communication with Ad Dynamo Affiliates, financial institutions, Internal Control, Accounting and Treasury departments.
- Keep KYC / Open Maintenance and close of bank accounts
- Ensure that all Treasury Back office controls are being carried out.
- Approve payments and treasury transactions in the e-banking platforms (according to payment proposal and approved payments).
- Monitor weekly cash Flow and payment proposal to analyze execution.
- Consolidate monthly payment proposal to analyze current month cash position vs 3month forecast
- Review the process and continuously search for improvements, with the aim on ensuring that the business needs are continuously supported.
- Participate in local, regional and global projects as well as new process migrations.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Fluent in English (verbal + written)
- Management of Microsoft Dynamics ERP preferably, large knowledge of; Office Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Bank reconciliations, Bank transfers and KYC processes
- More than 7+ years of experience in a Treasury department
Core and Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Customer-oriented. Highly motivated and proactive person, with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Teamwork, empathy, organized, committed.
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognized brand
- Opportunity to build your career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply