Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago. Our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 – 2015 certified company, therefore, all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Carry out a Letter of Credit Documentation and Management.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation and Bank Charges Review.
- Ensure Intercompany transactions are fully posted in the ERP, and reconciliation completed with the parent company monthly.
- Ensure the completion of Month End and Year End Closure.
- Ensure Internal Control Compliance – Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Delegation of Authority Guide are adhered tin the organisation.
- Manage Cash Advances effectively.
- Disburse and manage Petty Cash effectively.
- Proficiency in the Account Payable Management in the ERP.
- Any other responsibilities that will be assigned.
- B.SC in Accounting (Second Class Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit).
- ICAN or ACCA certification.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Strong experience in the use of an ERP.
- Team player with the ability tcommunicate and collaborate with multiple parties.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding and experience of Treasury Accounting including foreign exchange, liquidity, cashflow and various Financial Instruments.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability twork independently and as part of the broader team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job position as subject