Cardinalstone Registrars is a leading securities registration and data administration service provider, CSRL acts as Registrars to a wide spectrum of companies across various industries and currently manages registers of over two million shareholders across a wide variety of companies/institutions in different industries in Nigeria. Our mission is to exceed clients’ and other stakeholders’ expectations by leveraging cutting-edge technology to provide outstanding and innovative services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Tax
- To assist with all finance and accounting operations.
- Monitoring and ensuring operational bank accounts are funded rightly
- Conducting sweeps – Moving excess funds to interest yielding accounts
- Liaise with Business Development Unit on invoices and fees generated monthly
- Prepare and advise on cash flow forecasting
- Analyze and recommend alternative investment avenues for the firm
- Weekly Liquidity report to management
- Advise on FX needs and strategies to hedge again FX risks
- Assisting with Budget preparation and monitoring
- Manages and negotiates banking and brokerage relationships
- Develops and implements cash management operational strategies
- Reviews monthly interest expense and accruals and advices the CFO
- Ensures that all the company’s assets are Insured always
- Approvals of Journal Entries passed in the books by the intern and assistant accounts officer
- Participating in Audit assignments – Tax, Dividend, Statutory and other audits.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc in Finance or similar course
- Spot and advise on investment opportunities
- Attention to details and confidentiality
- Knowledge in reconciliation of bank statements
- Good team player
- Good listening and communication abilities
- Problem solving skills.
- Expereince in financial services industry
- Good numerical skills
- Knowledge in accounting
- Knowledge in the use of Mocrosoft tools (Word, Excel, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.