O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Treasury Officer assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards.
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- She/he performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, reimbursements and debt.
- Ensure that proper record keeping procedures are in place and adhered to
- Collect invoices/bills and make payments ensuring the prevailing financial rules and regulations of Practical Action
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure that all transactions will be done in a cost-effective way
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Treasury Manager and CFO
Minimum Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a Treasury Officer
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Time Management.
- Attention to details
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 8th May, 2021.