Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury / Tax Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reporting to the financial controller, the treasury / tax officer will ensure adequate disbursement of the head office float. Ensure deposit of both cash and cheques on daily basis, remit P.A.Y.E, N.S.I.T.F, WHT and other statutory deduction on monthly basis.
- Journal creation for bank account transactions
- Administration of the disbursement files from various business units and corporate departments
- Assign GL codes, prepare for review by management, and ensure journals are uploaded into appropriate financial systems
- Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Perform bank reconciliations – reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts
- Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to the bank directly to clarify adjustments or to clarify items on the bank statements in order to reconcile activity or properly code it; liaise with auditors to confirm bank balances as of a certain date
- Uses various cash management program
- Ensure statutory deductions are remitted as and when due
- Deposit and collect cash
- Any other jobs that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, & Business Administration
- ACA, and ICAN Certification in view
- Knowledge of IFRS regulations, internal auditing, and public accounting
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Communication and team coordination skills
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email application
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.