Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TTS Auditor III
Job Req ID: 21285179
Employment type: Full time
- The Auditor III is an intermediate level role responsible for applying in-depth specialty area knowledge to perform audits across the business in coordination with the Audit team.
- The overall objective is to utilize data analysis tools to draft and present audit reports to the business and discuss practical solutions with business leaders.
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Coach team members in throughout audit process
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Identify inconsistencies in audit data or results, define business issues and formulate recommendations on policies, procedures or practices
- Contribute to the development of audit process improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
- Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 12 years post-graduation work experience and about 8 years (banking experience)
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This Job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi