Twitter is where you go to talk about what’s happening; it carries some of the most important commentary and conversations, and mobilizes people into action. Joining the team today, means you’ll have an impact on the conversation of tomorrow.
We want every Tweep regardless of location or job to understand their role in creating a culture where everyone is empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work, experience belonging, and do the best work of their career.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Engineering Internship Program | Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)
- Are you looking for an internship and graduating in 2023 or 2024? If yes, then this application is for you! We’re looking for people with relevant work experience to join Twitter as Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers & Researchers, Data Scientists, Technical Program Managers and more!
- As part of our Engineering Team you might design features that have billions of interactions per day or engineer infrastructure that connect hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information, and much more. There’s ample opportunity; and #oneteam with you every step of the way.
What Does Virtual Internship Mean?
- Twitter’s 2022 Internship Program is currently virtual. This means you will perform your work from a private space in your home, rather than coming into a Twitter office.
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persist towards a good solution
Do I meet the Rquirements?
- You should be: At least 18+ and currently enrolled in a three – four year academic institution working on an undergrad, masters, MBA or PhD degree. Interns should also be able to complete the full virtual 12-week internship program. Eligible for full-time role following your next & final year of school or upon completion of your internship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- After you complete your application, you’ll receive a code challenge. This initial assessment is to learn more about your ability to code.
- You must complete the code challenge in order to be considered for all roles, except the Technical Program Management, Information Technology and Machine Learning – Research roles.
- You will have 5 days to start and complete the code challenge upon receiving the link. Once you start the code challenge, you will have 60 mins from the start time to submit.
- Again, this is required for all roles except the Technical Program Management, Information Technology and ML Research roles. Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
Note: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines