Prodigit is an IT consulting company based in Lagos. We are into software development and provide IT solutions for organizations and households. Our company operates a cloud platform that allows individuals and organizations to use our services without personal contact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a UI / UX designer who is familiar with UX research and creates amazing user-centric designs. We currently have projects that need awesome, clean, and intuitive designs.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work in an agile environment and can translate functional requirements into flows and designs. You can work remotely!
Job Description / Requirements
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to design
- Collaborate with the product management team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design Interactive Prototypes to show working models of projects.
- Translate product feature and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Partner with the engineering team to identify design problems and devise responsive UI solutions for multiple platforms
- Understanding of interactive design with “User Friendly” in mind
- Experience using any of the following tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Comprehension of working with UX research, user testing and feedback
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Independent designer, creative and eye for details
- Able to collect feedback from users in order to come to a cutting edge design
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced technical environment
N120,000 – N150,000 (Monthly).
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: You can work remotely provided you get the job done. If you wish to work in the office, we are located in Lagos.