Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Commercial Services
Effective Date: TBA
- United Nigeria Airlines is a fast-growing commercia airline operator based in Nigeria. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated professional to join Team United Nigeria as a Marketing Officer.
- The offer will be responsible for developing, pricing, promoting and placing United Nigeria’s passenger and ancillary services. If you are ready for your next challenge, United Nigeria Airlines is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to United Nigeria.
- Market development to ensure that the airlines optimizes its services;
- Develop relevant statistical and financial data on various market segments in the aviation industry to inform management decisions;
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of various marketing programmes
- Carry out other necessary functions that will ensure market acceptability of United Nigeria’s products and services.
- Identify and analyze various market segments and design products and services to suit their needs;
- Develop and implement new marketing campaigns and strategies including branding and advertising;
- Analyze and report regularly on market, competition and trends;
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the COO/ED.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA, MSc / MA in Marketing, Economics, Accounting, or any Social Sciences or Engineering;
- 5 years of requisite experience in marketing products and services
- Experience in marketing airline services including charter, cargo will be an advantage.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure and off office hours
- Integrity and reliability at all times.
- Strong network in the corporate and NGO world
- Self-motivated, high-performance goal getting personality.
- Bilingual skills (working knowledge of French or Portuguese) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.