Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Operation Specialist
Location: Opebi / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for seeking top creators (video / gallery / article) from social media platforms, organizations,events, or activities
- Introducing more diversified video creators to MORE through cooperation with local companies (MCN / Agencies)
- Initiate the UGC campaign to boost the active rate of creators.
- Responsible for training, maintaining, communicating with top creators (video / gallery / articles) to help make better content
- Organize online or offline creator events or workshops
- Strong background in community relationship-building, business development, content product, social media, and/or project management
- Knowledge about China’s technology industry and about Africa is a plus
- Proficient in English, self-motivated, goal-driven.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in top platforms is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.