Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician (Electrical) – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Responsible for executing routine and schedule maintenance of all utilities.
- Carryout electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation and diagnose faults.
- Monitor the usage of utilities spares to avoid zero stock and give information on it to utility supervisor.
- Attend to work-orders raised to solve utility related problems on running maintenance issues on production process and related issues.
- Adhered to company safety policy and participate in energy saving projects.
- Check and replace faulty electrical components of machine.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carryout periodic calibration/validation/verification as schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read and interprete electrical circuit diagram (verbal and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply