DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company that provides company secretarial, governance, immigration, recruitment, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate, and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Purchasing Department
Employment Type: Full-time
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and manage the procurement function and ensure that standard company and ethical practices relating to all company purchases, contracts/agreements are adopted to achieve the best value for every company spend.
- Manage all materials and services procurement for various business activities; maximize value and ensure that all risks are managed proactively and efficiently.
- Make recommendations and advise senior management on all purchasing issues, giving sourcing input to colleagues to aid business planning and decision making.
- Maintain existing portfolio of suppliers and source potential suppliers in line with company requirements; lead negotiations with suppliers and follow up execution of services and supply contracts.
- Review all purchase requisitions for processing, ensuring all goods and services purchased meet audit and company standards.
- Develop a savings report mechanism and procurement plan acceptable to the business, providing regular reports on performance through in-depth spend analysis.
- Drive procurement process improvement to achieve more efficiency across the business in order to deliver the best value for the company.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of purchasing documents/activities; tracking savings achieved and supplier performance for timely and adequate management reporting while ensuring compliance to policies, processes and procurement procedures.
- Any other tasks falling within the scope of the role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields. An MBA or any other professional qualification in a relevant discipline is an added advantage;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience with five (5) in a Management role;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Process and Supply Management Disciplines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive, meet and exceed set KPIs;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Proficient in the use of standard Procurement software and Microsoft Office Suites;
- Considerable commercial awareness and financial literacy
Job Title: Head, Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Build and manage the sales and business development teams; equipping them with necessary knowledge and skills to perform their duties in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the business.
- Manage customers sales orders and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Monitor competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities.
- Develop initiatives to increase sales.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online and electronic media.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to meet changes in market and competitive conditions.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity report and present to executive management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Resolve customer problems and proffering technical solution/support to their problems by liaising with relevant departments.
- Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities to achieve company goals and objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- MBA and any other professional qualification in relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in building construction industry with at least 5 years in a Managerial role
- Strong negotiation skill and ability to close deals that deliver long term benefits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding team player.
- Proficiency in the use of computer particularly the Microsoft Office Suites.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Resumes to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter