Dreams Placement Hub – We are one of the best players in the Nigerian logistics market. At DGL Limited, we grow our clients’ businesses by listening to and understanding their needs, hence partnering with them to achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive (Female)
- Develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Review and maintain HR policies, processes and procedures, enforcing compliance with policy and ensuring the update and initiation of new policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices and in support of the Organizational strategy and direction.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Review and update Organizational charts for the company as at when due
- Manage staff disciplinary and grievance issues in line with policy and advise management accordingly
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining HR annual budget
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable local employee and labour laws.
- Highly organized with a proactive attitude.
- Very goodplanning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Girl
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE/OND
- Must be smart, with good communication skills written and oral
- Excellent Marketing
- Good Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be female
- Having at least one year experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Should be ready to resume work immediately
- Must know how to use Android mobile phone and computer
- Must be able to use instagram/facebook/twitter for online marketing
- Must live around Gbagada or its environs
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.