HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Intern
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Developing conversation Calendar for social media push
- Managing social media contents for the company
- Initiating and Monitoring engagements on various social media platforms
- Identifying and resolving queries on all social media platforms of the company
- Building a community of brand followers for the company
Required candidate must:
- Possess OND / HND / B.Sc. result with 0-2 years work experience.
- Be good at content creation and writing
- Be very active on social media
- Reside in Lekki / Ajah axis
- Be able to use graphics design tools like Canva, Photoshop etc.
N40,000 / Month
Job Title: Cost Controller
Location: Lekki-ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Some of the duties are highlighted below:
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports, cash flow and financial forecasts on a regular basis
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Conduct variance analysis against budget and forecast, present results to management team.
- Develop an inventory management strategy for company aiming at controlling costs within budget, generate savings and maximize the working capital available.
- Build a suppliers database who will provide accurate market prices.
- Create trusted relationships with suppliers to ensure quality service and cost-effective deals.
- Establishing a mechanism/checklist to ensure operations are under control
- Candidate must have 4 to 6 years experience in a similar role, possess HND or B.Sc with ICAN certification or must be on the final stage and must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have a good knowledge about cars and their parts.
- Provide quality customer service, thereby maintaining end to end relationship with customers
- Manage customers’ expectations and grow profitable relationships
- Create a network base for sales and generate leads.
- Ability to sell cars and bike process the registration of bikes, its accessories and dispatch accessories, etc
- Manage customer complaints through effective customer complaints resolutions process.
- Process / authorize transactions, deposit, Withdrawals.
- Minimum of HND, NCE, OND or B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum of 0- 2years work experience.
- Salary is between N40, 000 to N50, 000 per month based on experience and skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Public Relations Intern” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter