Vodstra Limited – Our client in the hospitality business requires the services of a competent and customer focus individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the hotel business.
- Restructure the Hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on daily basis
- Achieve the netbank target of the hotel on a weekly/monthly basis
- Develop and Implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Monitor the staff to deliver the target from time to time
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Conducts hotel inspections
- Effectively handle all guest complaints
- Ensure guest services are up to standard in the hotel
- Effectively manage staff in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
- Reports to Management weekly and monthly
- Ensure that world-class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the group, especially for the key roles in Hotel operations.
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A BSc / HND in Business Administration from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 6 years post qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- Must have at least 3 years experience in marketing of hospitality businesses.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the Kitchen of our hotel.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions, and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage the financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
- Ensure food control systems are adhered to so margins are on target
- Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage Manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends.
- Must have at least 6 years experience as a Chef in a reputable hotel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject
Application Deadline 6th April, 2020.