Job Title: Driver
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Must consistently meet federal and state DOT requirements as assigned regarding completion and retention of proper paperwork, physical requirements, safety rules and regulations.
- Must maintain a good driving record as required by company and DOT regulations, as applicable.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the vehicle and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Candidates must possess a SSCE/ND Certificate or equivalent.
- A registered member of National Association of Professional Drive would be an added advantage
- CDL Class A
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Note: Only qualified and knowledgeable candidates on this field should apply
- Ability to pass the DOT medical exam and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- 2 – 5 Years professional driving experience.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos and ready to travel within the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected]
Human Resource Manager
BSS Consulting Limited,
7 Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 13th May, 2019.