Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, and will soon expand to other countries in Africa and in other regions across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Debt Recovery
What We Offer
- Are you ready to revolutionize mobile banking in Nigeria and have a great time doing it? At Branch, you will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers. We also care a lot about the personal and professional development of our team.
- You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed over 1,000,000 loans and are already profitable on our portfolio. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
- We are looking for a generalist rock star to help us with all aspects of setting up Branch in Nigeria.
- The role will focus mostly on customer service and collections/debt recovery to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Recent graduate from top University in Nigeria
- Should be comfortable talking on the phone for most of the day
- Big plus if previous experience with debt recovery
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Great communicator and highly collaborative
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Servicing & Collections – Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments (main responsibility)
- Customer Service – Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels
- Credit Risk – Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud
- Product – Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance – Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General – various administrative projects as needed
How to Apply