Job Title: Business Operations, Assistant
- Identify process improvement opportunities across the business
- Project manage ongoing strategic initiatives to keep timelines in alignment
- Handle the partners calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Review, proofread and format internal and external communication to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Manage executive relationships and engagements
- Attend meetings to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop projects from concept to launch.
- Assist with research and development of proposals for clients, meetings, and briefs.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities and reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Experience as a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Sound judgment regarding confidential information
- Ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy given that information handled may be confidential and/or complex in nature
- Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite & Google Suite, required; Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports within Excel
- BA / BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of senior team level support experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th May, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter