Job Title: Data Analyst
- Coordinate the analysis and reporting of intelligent report with forecast to aid decision making
- Analyze security information gathered and share with client on real time bases on the need to know.
- Develop weekly/monthly/mid year/yearly security intelligent bulletin for client.
- Provide security advisory based on the information gathered to client.
- Mentor and coach to ensure business continuity in intelligent gathering and reporting.
- Responsible for sourcing and analyzing information
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for incident data mining and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of security intelligent
- Maintain data base of security related incidents for reference
- Liaise with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather security information and convert same to intelligent report.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments
- A good knowledge in data sourcing, analysis and reporting
- Basic security awareness.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in graphic design
- First Degree in Social Science or a related field Experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in a media reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th March, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter