We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Start Date: January 2019
- This international hotel values their employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process.
Our successful HR Manager will:
- Ensure implementation of the training and development strategy;
- Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards consistently and accurately.
- Manage staff recruitment and selection in strict accordance with HR legislation and company policies and procedures;
- Oversee disciplinary proceedings and advise management on Industrial Relations issues and Labour Law;
- Ensure all requirements and procedures for HR are implemented correctly and efficiently;
- Manage the Employees Assistance Programme and ensure feedback is given to staff, both informally and through Performance Reviews;
- A good degree in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or other Humanities course from a recognized university;
- A professional certificate or membership of CIPM/CIPD or other professional body will be a definite advantage;
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the Hospitality sector;
- Excellent communication & leadership skills, proficient computer skills in MS Office are expected.
Remuneration is excellent and includes attractive benefits
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.