We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Web Developer
- Minimum of 2 years as a developer
- Detailed OOP and best practices with the ability to re-architect, code, test and debug existing applications
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to conclude their task
- Attention to details, High level of precision and accuracy
- Ability to learn fast
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
- Proficiency with server side languages such as PHP and NodeJS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Restful API knowledge
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
Optional Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in General Programming Skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks independently
- Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer and technical representatives
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools, and principles
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team effectively with tools such as Slack, Skype and other tools
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Important Notice: This is a Remote and Contract Job that will span for 3 Months with the possibility of renewal.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter