G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Controller
- The Quality Controller will provide operations support to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer/contract specifications.
- The individual will be responsible for security site survey/assessment and , gathering information from our client base and distributing to the relevant managers to action.
- The Quality Controller will also conduct site audit to ensure business/client’s requirements are met, as well as identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of operational service delivery.
- Site Risk assessments to determine the specific threat, risk per site and provide the client with a risk assessment and solutions.
- Compile site SOP’s, Job descriptions and Post Instructions.
- Ensure site files and post documentation is completed correctly.
- Conduct site surveys for prospective clients
- Conduct site risk assessments for new sites
- Conduct follow up inspections on site quality assessment’s
- Site spot checks
- Site surveys to determine the correct manpower, equipment and technical support to mitigate or neutralize the client’s risks.
- Conduct quality audits on site to ensure we deliver the service we promised and compile corrective measures.
- Conduct follow up inspections to ensure corrective measures has been implemented.
- Ensure uniformity on all sites
- Conduct site standard tests on sites.
- Conduct site knowledge tests
Health and Safety:
- Conduct safety inspections on site.
- Liaise with safety manager to ensure site safety documents are updated and distributed.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
Person Skills and Specification
- Quality Management system
- Have high level of people-skills to interact with clients by phone or person to person.
- Good time management skills – personally and others.
- Delivering objectives
- Must possess a Degree in any discipline.
- Possess substantial years of experience in similar role within a multinational organization
- Computer literate and proficient in Windows based applications, specifically MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Report writing skill
- Good communication skill (Both written and verbal)
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Manned guarding processes
Proven Ability to:
- Demonstrate accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Work without direct supervision
- Work occasional out of office hours during evenings and at weekends for which time off in lieu will be given
- Deliver great customer service
- Deal with changing circumstances
- Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
- Demonstrate respect, openness and genuineness in developing working relationships with others and contribute to positive working relationships in a team
- Prioritise own workload and complete work within tight deadlines and conflicting/ competing demands
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a Covering Letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position email it to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st April, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter