We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Ogunu, Warri – Delta
- Evaluate, assess performance of security personnel and enforce discipline.
- Ensure the facility is safe, secure and free from all kinds of danger and threats
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement proactive and preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as: property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- The Security Supervisor shall be responsible for Supervising and overseeing security functions and Operatives in a company.
- S/He will train and deploy security operatives.
- Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Ensure that goods entering/leaving the facility are screened and authorization obtained from Management
- Ensure gates, doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Ex-Servicemen or ex-Paramilitary personnel are STRONGLY encouraged to apply
- Must be at least 30 years old and not more than 50 years.
- Applicants MUST reside within OGUNU axis, Warri-Delta State
- Honest, Physically, and mentally fit.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: MUST be TALL, at least 1.7m
- Good communication skills – ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum of WAEC/NECO; OND/NCE is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ private security experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.
Note: Candidates MUST indicate: Security Supervisor (Warri) as email Subject.
For Enquiries: Call 09091288218 for details
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter