Job Title: HR Officer
Job type: Permanent
Purpose of the Job
- To provide generalist Human Resources support services in the various human resource functions which include, recruitment, training and development, performance and employee engagement, in compliance with legislation and company’s policies and procedures.
- Effective and efficient recruitment of support staff
- Conduct competency test and interviews with line manager
- Maintain and update the HR database
- Process and conduct exit interview for leavers
- Organise staff training sessions
- Monitoring staff performance.
- Creation and maintenance of employees personnel files
- Conduct screening and vetting of new employees
- Coordinate onboarding and induction programme for new employees
Payroll, Compensation & Benefit:
- Upload and modify new and existing employees’ information on Sage VIP
- Link employees payment method on Sage VIP
- Prepares benefits and compensation related correspondence.
- Answers routine day-to-day employee inquiries concerning benefits and compensation.
- Processes employee service and recognition awards
- Ensure that staff get paid correctly and on time during payroll period
- Day-to-day administration of defined health and welfare benefits including invoicing and medical query.
- Ensure all employees are registered on the medical insurance scheme.
- Processes pay queries received from employees.
- Investigates pay queries and treats if valid
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Filing of all benefits and compensation related to deceased employees.
- Liase with the Health Maintenance Organisation on account reconciliation
- Render assistance to employees when accessing medical benefit.
- A university degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Strong numerical and verbal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and best practice within HR
- Experience of producing reports
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills desirable.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as an HR generalist or HR Administratorion/Support in an FCMG
- HR Professional Qualification (Associate member of CIPM – ACIPM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV and a Covering letter clearly stating the position as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Note: Please ensure that your covering letter describes your experience (past and/or present) with proven abilities for the applied position.
Application Deadline: Friday, 22nd March, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter