We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels:resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure, work with or without supervision.
- Must be learn able and teachable.
- Must be creative and initiative.
- Possess minimum of B. Sc / HHD.
- Not be more than 28 years of age.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must have Customer Relation skills and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.