We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling.
- Ensures that you meet target during a given period.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Engage in regular travelling activities for field marketing purposes.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary to make sales presentations.
- Answers questions and makes proper enquiry for clients.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Marketing, Ability to Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent and Flexible.
- Candidates MUST reside in Lagos only.
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of an SSCE qualification.
- Candidates MUST be males.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] indicating “Applying for Marketers” boldly as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 25th September, 2018.