Tolaram Nutri Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of Tolaram Groups of Company founded on the 5th of August, 2019. We are a juice manufacturing company, with a goal of becoming Nigeria’s leading beverage producing company. Over time, we have built extensive distribution networks and accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in brand management and local markets. With our own packaging and distribution company, we distribute all across Nigeria. Our quality product is – Good life Magik, a highly Nutritious fruit-based beverage with over 8 Sku’s in Watermelon, Orange and Blackcurrant Flavors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Region: (Agbara-Badagry, Mushin, Trade Fair)
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
Other Job Functions:
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale and retail.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Education: Minimum of National Diploma.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years in Sales; preferably in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry.
- Must have a Smart Phone and a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Executing sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.