Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and better understanding of their spending habits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification and Regulatory Liaison Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Department: Risk, Fraud Management
- We are looking for Recoveries, Verification and Regulatory Liaison officer to join our FairMoney family.
- Assist with certificate Verification, background checks and any other validation request as may be required by Human Resources Team.
- Carry out analysis of obtained evidence and clues to determine possible suspects
- Assist in arrest, recoveries and prosecution of established fraudsters, whilst serving as expert witness to the Bank, regarding fraud cases going through prosecution.
- Assist the Fraud Team in gathering insider related intelligence from the police, that could be useful in cracking complex fraud and financial crime cases.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Must have worked with Nigerian Police Force or similar position for not less than three (3) years;
- Experience in investigation of financial fraud cases will be an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and investigation skills
- High level of integrity
- Diploma / Degree in Criminology or Business-related course from recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Experience of carrying out background checks
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter – 30 minutes
- Technical interview with the hiring manager – 30 minutes
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply