African Fashion TV is a media committed to promoting the best of African fashion and lifestyle in Africa and around the world, with a major aim and priority of creating a global awareness for Africa fashion, encouraging participation and patronage from Africans first, then individuals and organization all over the world. Creating a fashion accessible environment, one that promotes good flow of communication and rapot between buyers and sellers, and also encourage young and growing fashion talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for an organised and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs.
- We expect our Videographer’s responsibilities to include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footages.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production to tell concise visually pleasing stories.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Create short promotional videos for the company marketing purposes.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop, Adobe CC, Pinnacle Studio, Corel Video Studio and Corel Draw for graphics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
N40,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 13th August, 2021.