Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voice Product Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The role is responsible for process execution at a local level, (including demand fulfilment, definition of OPCO level acquisition plans and supporting site planning) to drive revenue and market share capture.
- The Role requires deep understanding of consumer behaviour, social trends, technology changes and market / consumer requirements.
- It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
- Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behaviour and preferences and drive future programs and promotions.
- Track usage pattern to devise growth strategies.
- Keep track of customer life cycle to drive ARPU growth.
- Develop new products and initiatives for trade in line with benchmarking and transfer of best practices across zones
- Project manages technical development of products.
- Develop and analyse daily, weekly and monthly reports, Zone wise and at pan OPCO level to understand customer value sweet spot and opportunities for growth.
- Develop business cases with a keen eye on impact of new products on rate.
- Keep track of customer trends impacting significant changes to CR.
- Launch youth targeted products to drive voice revenue and MoU growth.
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product development.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the latest technologies and services used within the industry and affiliated industries.
- Excellent data analysis and excel skills.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need