DYGL Africa is a company that provides valuable learning resources in the form of professional and personal coaching, mentorship, products, and services to businesses, corporations and organisations of various sizes in Africa and beyond. We expect that with the right coaching, mentorship and learning resources, the capacity gaps observed in many businesses can be filled thereby increasing the odds of succeeding at achieving business objectives and organisational goals.
A core part of our company is our values. Our values at DYGL Africa aim to share our beliefs, personality, story and serve as internal ways to guide our actions and behaviours. We value courage, excellence, empathy, partnerships, and trust. As we expand and grow the media, communications and marketing aspects of our company, we seek individuals committed to our mission and values to join our dynamic team!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Media and Communications Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT) – Remote
- This role would be responsible for writing and distributing content to promote the DYGL Africa brand, activities or products. As a critical hire, a suitable team member would act as a liaison between the DYGL Africa, the target audience through various media channels and the central objective being to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
- In addition, this role will be responsible for digital marketing. This role’s Digital marketing component requires developing DYGL Africa’s digital marketing strategy and designing/executing digital marketing campaigns. This critical hire will optimize the campaigns to improve penetration and connection with our target market.
- Collaborate with Management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on DYGL Africa’s target audience.
- Seek viable opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Execute frequent digital marketing campaigns for DYGL Africa.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicate DYGL Africa’s events, products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant experience in a communications role.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- Proficiency in design and publishing software (Illustrator, InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- DYGL Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on sex, religion, tribe, or region.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply, and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021.