Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse & Distribution Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Daily and weekly analyses of inventory balances on the basis of department, class, sub-class, age range and colour.
- Organize the dispatch and delivery of goods to various stores
- Send notification of merchandise in-transit to the Stores Lead and follows up after delivery to confirm that the merchandise was received in the right quantity and in good condition.
- Keep track of merchandise inter-store movement using ERP
- Ensure proper documentation of all merchandise leaving floor to other units
- Identify various store outlets replenishment needs and ensure they are attended to within timelines
- Identify and resolve inventory variance(s) and escalate to the W & D Lead, if unresolved.
- Tracking of aging merchandise in the warehouse to ensure that no merchandise is forgotten
- Responsible for stores heath check calls on product gaps
- Work with floor team members in receiving of physical merchandise from the container
- Receive incoming merchandise (New/old) into the warehouse inventory on ERP
- Work with the Internal control in conducting spot check of warehouse inventory
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory Management
- Good knowledge of warehouse management/supply chain procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Good knowledge of MS Office proficiency
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.