DreamWorks Directis an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field, plus demonstrated management qualifications might suffice.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or Management or Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.
- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep warehouse Officer on their toes.
- Communication Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Leadership Skills: Warehouse Officer will need resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Warehouse Officer will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.