Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Job ID: R-23698
Employment type: Full Time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible
- You will participate in the daily activities of our warehouses in a safe way, including activities such as supervision of truck unloading, putting away, storing, picking, truck loading, stock counting.
How You Will Contribute
You will be responsible for Colleagues who:
- Work in the warehousing, order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Adhere to all safety and quality checks and specified rules
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner
- Load product pallets following standard operating procedures in accordance with the daily delivery schedule
What You Will Bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Have or be able to obtain relevant licenses to operate equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
More About This Role
- What you need to know about this position: Role reports into the Logistics Manager and will also be responsible for GWP.
- What extra ingredients you will bring: Deep Warehouse and stock management experience.
Education / Certifications
Job Specific Requirements:
- No Relocation support available.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply