Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices. At Armorsil, we sell solutions and not products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data; developing and maintaining adequate systems of work such that warehouse utilization data, stock-taking records are kept up to date.
- Organizing and managing all storage and distribution activities for the company.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area; improved square meter utilization opportunities
- Ensuring shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy, maintaining records and generating receiving, issuance, inventory, and order requests reports; ensuring accuracy and completeness of purchase order processing.
- Interfacing with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintaining items record, documenting necessary information and utilizing reports to project warehouse status.
- First Degree in any relevant field
- 1 – 3 years experience as a Warehouse supervisor in a manufacturing company
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Must be conversant with warehouse processes and procedures
- Excellent Report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.