GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and supervise the workflow in a warehouse.
- Order, receive, and handle materials into the warehouse.
- Stock Accuracy & Auditing at the warehouse, Physical vs. System matching
- Plan and organize materials and items at proper places in a warehouse.
- Maintain and manage inventories accurately; FIFO and LIFO; shelving principles
- Create, plan and implement accuracy in inventory controls.
- Implement safety procedures and standards in all warehouse operation.
- Responsible for monitoring of used parts return from branches, Issued Vs Defectives
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- B.Sc Degree in relevant field
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience invehicle spare part management.
- Word processing, database and spreadsheet knowledge.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage inventory
- Effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- An articulate warehouse supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Team player
- Problem solver and decision-maker
- Diligent and proactive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.