Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- On behalf of our client, We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- B.Sc degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter