Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding, and responsible way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidate will monitor and track the loading and offloading of products in and out of the warehouse. The candidate will also provide and keep accurate report to aid efficient reporting and ensure Zero wastages.
Stock Management (Stock Inflow):
- Inspection of container from the port
- Monitoring of Offloading/Trans loading
- Raising of GRN for each container
- Update of stock card
Stock Management (Stock Outflow):
- Monitoring of loading trucks upcountry
- Inspection of trucks/documents before Loading
- Ensure stock are loaded on FIFO basis always.
- Issuing of waybill for Loaded trucks
- Daily reporting of accurate stock position including bad and damages and soon to expire products
- Weekly reporting of stock reconciliation report
- Ensuring only approved HSPs are used and that stocks are moved in a very efficient manner
- Ensure proper time management in stock loading and offloading and ensure guidelines are followed
- Carry out reconciliation between Source documents and Navision Posting and ensure accuracy
- Ensure that waybill match the actual quality of stock received at all times
- Ensure that all stocks are accurate at all times.
- All stock movement must be approved before release
- Ensures better record keeping of all inventories and movements on bin cards and ERP online real time.
Wastage Elimination and Operational:
- Timely reporting of stock damages
- Timely reporting of soon to expire products
Infraction Closure and Insurance Claim:
- Reporting of infraction for insurance claim within 7 days
- Infraction closure within 7 days for associates under supervision
- Reporting of infraction on SharePoint within 2 days of occurrence
- Ability to handle other tasks that may be assigned – which are finance-related.
- Ability to manage low level skilled employees or labourers effectively.
Qualifications / Expereince
- Minimum of an OND from a reputable Polytechnic / Technical College
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Age: 25 – 30 years.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of Stock Reconciliation
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication Abilities.
- Proven Integrity
- Inventory Management Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2021.