Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of equipment and supplies, inventories, and products.
- Monitor inventory usage and re-order levels.
- Implement FIFO and FEFO as required for stocks.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required.
- Supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogues as required.
- Monitor automated warehousing system; collate data, and handle required material reconciliation.
- Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Lead regulatory agency visits for site and warehouse inspection.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.
- Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, textbooks, supplies or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Supervise the processing of requisitions, invoices, reimbursements of warehouse items, as well as complete requisitions materials/ stocks.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance or related sciences.
- 2 – 4 year’s experience in similar role in a similar warehousing outfit
- Age Requirement: 28 – 38 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.