Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer (PHP Code-Igniter & WordPress)
- Website updates
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- We need a PHP code-igniter and wordpress Developer who will be responsible for extending the functionalities of our current web application service by adding custom features.
- You will also be in charge of developing and maintaining wordpress websites for the company.
- Build and maintain our wordpress websites
- Working knowledge of any front end technologies including HTML is an added advantage
- Able to learn new PHP framework easily
- Knowledge and experience with use of Git, HTML, CSS, JS
- Familiarity with authentication and access control.
- Knowledge of website delivery best practices.
- No school qualification needed.
- Strong Working knowledge of any front end technologies including HTML is an added advantage
- Extend the functionalities of our current web application service by adding custom features.
- Fix bugs and maintain the web application
- Create usable APIs for our web app
- Build API integrations of our web app with other web apps
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Other Requirements Include:
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
- Live close to our mainland office: Abulegba, Ikeja, Ogba, Fagba, Agbado Ijaiye, Agege and environs
- Fun work environment.
- Ability to work independently and self-learn
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project’s development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter