Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Legal Associate
- We are looking for a practicing legal professional with 4-7 years’ experience in legal advisory, company secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry.
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements.
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) (Second Class degree) from a reputable university and fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good client management skills.
- Must possess good research skills and experience in preparing legal briefs.
- Must be able to work using own initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must possess 4-7 years’ (post call to bar) experience in corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Must possess student membership of ICSA.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
The candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Working with regulators
- Trademark registration
- Immigration and Employment Law
- Company Secretarial Practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter to: [email protected] stating “Legal Associate” as the subject title of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th October, 2018.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter